We are open with indoor and optional reserved outdoor seating, wine by the bottle, glass, flight, and table side tastings on request, food options, and CV protocols on this page.
Masks are optional. We will respect your choice to wear or not wear a mask.
Do not visit us if you are ill or if you have 1 or more of the following:
- persistent cough
- shortness of breath or
- you were exposed to someone with COVID-19 or the symptoms above within the last 14 days.
When you visit, we will:
1. Regularly clean and sanitize all high touch surfaces.
2. Wash our hands thoroughly with soap and water or with alcohol based hand sanitizer for at least 20 seconds.
3. Require staff to remain at home if they are ill or have COVID-19, it’s symptoms, or if they were exposed to someone with COVID-19 or it’s symptoms within the last 14 days.
4. Require staff to perform and pass wellness screens before reporting for each shift.
5. Provide optional reserved outdoor seating for parties of 6 or less and reserved group event seating for parties of 7-20. Indoor seating is limited to parties of 2-4 per table, as available.