Coronavirus update: We have re-opened our tasting room operations and have outdoor seating and limited indoor seating! Re-opening is subject to our coronavirus protocols on this page.
Our regular hours are Fridays, 3-6pm, Saturdays, 1-6pm, and Sundays 1-5pm.
Reserved and open outdoor and indoor seating options are available. Please make your 1 hour outdoor seating reservation at our reservations page. Our indoor seating is limited and serves 2-3 per table. We will seat parties without reservations, as available.
Coronavirus protocols. The well-being of our customers and our staff are paramount.
Our Protocols. To help protect our staff and our customers, and in accordance with Virginia guidance on phase 3 re-opening, we will do the following:
1. Clean and sanitize all high touch surfaces, including tables, stools, chairs, bars, bathrooms, faucet handles, door knobs, light switches, card readers, and iPad/registers, before first employee or customer use and after every employee or customer use, or every hour, whichever comes first.
2. Provide every customer single use service items, and, upon request, only bottled water.
3. Wash our hands thoroughly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds before customer service, after bathroom use, after removing protective gloves, after handling trash, after other possible contamination events.
4. Wear protective masks when facing customers indoors or outside and provide gloves for staff.
5. Require staff to remain at home if they are ill.
6. Require staff to perform and pass wellness screens before reporting for each shift.
7. Sell bottles, glasses, and flights of wine only, but no tastings.
8. Provide white board and disposable paper menus only, no reusable menus.
9. Offer prepackaged food and complimentary snack items only. Customers may continue to bring their own food items.
10. Provide our outdoor and limited indoor seating only at 50% capacity (of our designated seating areas) and only seat parties of 10 or less outdoors. Indoor seating is limited to parties of 2-3 per table, as available. No tasting room bar seating is available.
11. Require customers who cannot observe our or customer Coronavirus Protocols to visit us another time when they can observe the protocols. We need to protect each other.
Customer Protocols. To help protect our staff and our customers, and in accordance with Virginia guidance on phase 3 re-opening, we require our customers who visit us to do the following:
12. Require social distancing between customer tables, between customers in line for our bathroom, and between customers and musicians of at least 6'.
13. Require customers to wear masks while visiting us, except when seated at tables and drinking or eating.
14. Require our customers to visit us only when they are well and not when they are ill.
Our staff and customers are like family. Thank you for your hard work and for visiting us. We will get through troubling time together.
If you cannot visit our tasting room, please consider one or more of the following ways to get your BozWines:
Free Delivery in Loudoun. Email us for free delivery in Loudoun County.
Case Discount. Love BozWines? Buy a case and get 15% off your purchase. Just enter discount code CASEDISCOUNT at checkout.
Gift Cards. Don't know what to get your friends and loved ones, why not share the love, buy a gift card online for your friends and loved ones? Our gift cards are good online too.